Watteam Powerbeat Dual Sided Power Meter
The first and original Watteam power meter which provides direct power measurements of both legs, individual leg balance, torque efficiency, pedal smoothness, and cadence – now also supports CX and gravel.
- Real Left & Right Power Measurement The sensors attach independently to each crank arm. You receive actual (not estimated) left and right leg power metrics, which help in identifying weaknesses, correcting them, and training to your full potential.
- Light Weight The mechanical sensor and its processing comp unit weigh less than 21 grams when attached to each of the crank arms – about the weight of a large bite of an apple!
- Self-Install Installation requires only basic technical skills. All the necessary tools are included in the box, with the exception of the Allen key or wrench necessary for removing the pedals. The downloadable app has clear instructional videos that will guide you every step of the way. The entire installation takes about 30 minutes, though the sensors need to dry for 24 hours after they're glued.
- Low Maintenance There is no need for factory calibration or service centers. Everything from installation to calibration and firmware updates is done through the user-friendly app.
- Weather Resistant The device is durable enough to sustain dust and harsh weather conditions. It even has a built-in temperature compensation mechanism, so the power figures remain consistent regardless of the weather.
- Rechargeable Battery POWERBEAT™ sports the industry's first ecological battery. It comes equipped with a charger and the battery lasts about 60 hours. A notification is sent to the head unit when the battery runs low.
General FAQs about Powerbeats: Click Here
|Power metrics:||Independent Power, Power Balance, Torque Efficiency, Pedal Smoothness, & Cadence.|
|Weight:||21g per side|
|Communication:||ANT+™ and BLUETOOTH® SMART|
|Rechargeable battery:||LiPo 3.7V; 60 hours of usage; 2 hours to recharge|
|Mobile apps:||iOS 10 and Android 4.4.2 and above Click here for more info.|