Welcome to TRI365!
The Aspire is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy-efficient swim possible. The key features include: 1. Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto neoprene designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
2. Aqua dynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
3. Balanced buoyancy: Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
4. One-piece shoulder panel: 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke. This feature helps to conserve energy and allows you to swim faster with less effort.
5. Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
6. A higher stretch 4mm chest panel aids in course sighting during the swim navigation keeps up core body warmth and allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
7. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
8. Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
9. Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
10. A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and the graphite side and arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished and premium style. The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner, to the pro athlete and has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say: “Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy-efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.